Goron Tula, botanical name Azanza Garckeana is also known as Silky Kola or Snot Apple or African Chewing Gum fruit because it is sweet & chewy. The fruit is widely cultivated in Tula Kaltungo Local Government of Gombe State and in Michika of Adamawa State in Nigeria.
It’s called a miracle fruit because it has properties that prevent bacterial growth, reduces blood sugar, it is anti-malarial, helps iron absorption & is also a popular aphrodisiac known to increase libido in both men & women. It also boost fertility, naturally increases the wetness of the vagina & gets rid of vagina odor.
DIRECTIONS ON HOW TO USE GORON TULA
- Wash Goron Tula in clean cold water (the water you drink)
- Open the fruit up and remove the seeds and wash the inner part to remove mold if it is there.
- Pour drinking water into a kettle, place on fire and allow to boiling point.
- Pour out the water into a bowl and add the pulp or flesh in the warm water. Cover and leave it for at least 10 minutes.
- Remove the pulp and dry it. At this point the Goron Tula is ready for consumption – you will notice that it has become slimy & soft.
More so, preparing Goron Tula like this allows the juice in the flesh or pulp to come out well while the taste is retained & it makes the fruit more active.