Why you should feed your livestock with hydroponic fodder:
1) Increment in the mass of feed within a short period of time. i.e 1kg of maize, sorghum, millet, and wheat can be converted to 10kg of fodders within 9days, and the “digestibility” from about 25% to around 95%.
(2) Faster weight gain in livestock. With it, animals like pigs can gain about 10kg per month!
(3) Higher quality meat with better texture and taste. Broilers, pigs, beef, goats and rabbits taste better and have very minimal fats in their body.
(4) Improved milk production in Dairy, Goats and Sheep.
(5) Better and richer lactation for nursing mothers in Pigs, cattle, sheep, goats, and rabbits, leading to higher survival rate of offspring.
(6) Saves over 60% from the cost of feeding livestock, which invariably leads to about 40% savings in production cost.
(7) It does not need electricity to function, making it suitable for rural or off grid farms.
(8) Requires very little space and time to produce. You can produce about 10,000kg of Fresh Feed in just about 14m2 (square meters) in 6-9 days, as against 100kg conventionally in 12 weeks. That’s about 1000% increment.
(9) Better quality eggs with deeper yolk color and enhanced egg taste in Poultry.
(10) Improved health in all livestock, which leads to massive saving on medications.